cars

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK, we've all revealed our first cars, now what about the cars we currently own, trim level and engine spec!

Ford Fiesta 2003. 53 plate, LX trim 1.4 TDCi engine.

I'm going now, I expect 3 pages by morning. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
02 plate Golf GT TDi 150 (remapped for even more welly) Black with black leather. Does everything I need, is plenty fast and gives me at least 40mpg. :D 190bhp and 300 ft/lbs torque. ;)

Citroen Dipatch 1.9d Enterprise 05 reg.. Boring I know. The wife has a Berlingo Multispace 2.0 Desire 04 reg. It's pretty nippy. Some tossers see it as a van and try to play silly b*****s. Put the pedal to the metal and it's gone. Once upon a time I wouldn't have dreamed of owning a Citroen but I can't really fault them at the moment.

Sponsored Links
1990 bmw 325 touring with the engine from a 535i fitted.
1988 bmw 320 which im in the process of stripping and fitting with a 525i engine and supercharger (early doors on this one as ive not really got a doner car yet)
1992 mx5 for the other half.

wife ....renault megane 53( shake your ass ) had a laguna before that

me.. honda moped 50cc :( wind rain or shine

i luv my truck. I just cant stand to drive anymore.

2002 toyota tacoma SRS

:)

I buy a new car every 30 months.
Currently i have a Citroen Picasso executive 2006.
Not sure what make/model to have next.

Citroen Picasso 2.0 HDi 2004 plate & Mini Cooper 500 2001 plate

Pensdown said:
I prefer my Metro City

I had a Metro City. It was Metrocious!

We have a Skoda Octavia 1.9TDi Elegance Estate 110, bought brand new on 02. It was originally ordered as a demonstrator & had every concievable extra going. Been a great car all round, bar an electrical fault with the alternator, but I've forgiven it.

Also have a Xantia 1.8i Hatch. T 99, around 50K. But we're selling it.

Anyone want it??

Nine?

Currently driving a 2005 1.4 16v skoda fabia estate.
Looking to change it for a skoda roomster scout but they have only offered me £7400 for fabia and its only done 6000 miles.
The fabia has air con, cruise control, heated front seats, parking sensors etc etc. Brilliant car. Just fancy a change
Greedy bar stewards

Sponsored Links
Back