Central heating doesn't work but hot water is ok

I've got exactly the same problem with the mention that central heating is not off all the time, it comes on once in a while. When it doesn't come on, thermostat red light is always on, regardless of the degrees you try to set, but the "click" cannot be heard. Everything looks fine, hot water is running normally all the time, no errors on the screen. I moved in 2 months ago and I started to use central heating of this property a short while ago. It had the same problem throughout. Some days CT works, some days it doesn't Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Would any of the people who think it's a MZV care to explain how that accounts for water dripping out an overflow pipe (sic.)?

Diagnosis consists of more than just listing various parts you've replaced in the past. :rolleyes:

It will be CWS overflow dripping overnight (when boiler is off).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back