CH Boiler replacement and upgrade system to 2 CH zones

gcf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could anyone please help me and advise
I am having my existing boiler replaced with a worcester greenstar 30RI. My existing system is a pressurized system with a Glowworm 70FF boiler as the heat source which is on its way out. I need to alter my existing CH system to be 2 zones,(1 for a disabled family member in their living space and the other zone for the rest of the house). I intend to use the Honeywell DT92E wireless stats for temp control in those zones and I require advice on which programmer is most suitable to link them with, remembering that as well as the 2 CH zones there will also be the Hot water to control. Will the Honeywell STC9520C be the answer or is there an alternative programmer that will meet my needs. The only control I have at present for my CH is via thermostat valves on all the radiators with no room stats and a programmer that selects either or both CH and hot water.

Sponsored Links
Why not get wireless programmable room stats and a seperate timer for hot water.

• Thanks
Reactions: gcf

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back