Charlie Hebdo

Should Charlie Hebdo print more cartoons of the prophet mohammed?

• No

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't time to go your gogle waffle but you have iran listed twice for child leukemia and Germany had the drug before them.

Well if you don't like my research then try doing your own.

You seem to enjoy asking dumb questions without bothering to look for an answer yourself

and FFS it's G O O G L E (other search engines are available)

and what exactly does "Haven't time to go your gogle" mean?

Sponsored Links
RNReindeer";p="3301698 said:
Johnmeliar demonstrates how deserving he is of his recent award:
Female Genital Mutilation occurs in non-Muslim societies in Africa and is practiced by Christians, Muslims and Animists alike. In Egypt, where perhaps 97 percent of girls suffer genital mutilation, both Christian Copts and Muslims are complicit. Thus, it has long been concluded to be a cultural practice, not connected to religion.
http://www.stopfgmmideast.org/background/islam-or-culture/[/QUOTE]
Religious views on female genital mutilation (FGM) vary even within the same religious tradition..../ but the practice predates Islam, and is not required by it. The only Jewish group known to have practiced it are the Beta Israel of Ethiopia. There is no unequivocal link between religion and prevalence.

Not my quotes Mr brown nose.

Johnmeliar demonstrates how deserving he is of his recent award:
Female Genital Mutilation occurs in non-Muslim societies in Africa and is practiced by Christians, Muslims and Animists alike. In Egypt, where perhaps 97 percent of girls suffer genital mutilation, both Christian Copts and Muslims are complicit. Thus, it has long been concluded to be a cultural practice, not connected to religion.
http://www.stopfgmmideast.org/background/islam-or-culture/[/QUOTE]
Religious views on female genital mutilation (FGM) vary even within the same religious tradition..../ but the practice predates Islam, and is not required by it. The only Jewish group known to have practiced it are the Beta Israel of Ethiopia. There is no unequivocal link between religion and prevalence.

Not my quotes Mr brown nose.
OMG. You're getting dopier with each post you make.
They're my links to respected source material disproving your accusation that my respect for religion presupposes my respect for FGM.
FFS, are you really that thick?

Hey RnR, why so rude all the time? Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
Constant insults just undermine your credibility I fear.

Sponsored Links
mitch

rude, did you say?

Mr brown nose.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. :LOL:

Reading some of his pathetic drivel I would be surprised if he could chew gum and walk at the same time. :mrgreen:

The guys a pc arzewipe.

So, DC is no better than Norcs et al? So much for the sanctimonious moral high ground.

So, DC is no better than Norcs et al? So much for the sanctimonious moral high ground.

Well I don't claim any moral high ground, but....
if I really wanted to emulate the chuckle bothers I'd post something like:
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. :LOL:
Novel!
I started off by saying "nonsense!", but I became so confused after the first couple of letters and I thought I was saying "drivel"
I haven't realised yet that it's completely changed the semantics of what I intended to say.

or:
I keep asking the same question but I still haven't had the answer that I'm looking for.
or:
Gogle wrote: "I haven't got a clue what I'm on about."

Do you see the difference?
You suggest it's moral high ground, whereas I hope I've demonstrated that it's the ability to hold a meaningful discussion.

Sponsored Links
Back