Cheap paving

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Simple question. Where can I get the cheapest paving slabs from? I've tried the usuals, B&Q, Homebase, T&P, Wickes... etc. Just wondering if there are any other places that sell really cheap utility paving.

Cheers,
Sam.

Sponsored Links
I've had lots of success with Trade it or e-bay.

It's not all used slabs - lots of people over estimate and sell the exes on cheap - as long as your not in a hurry and don't mind picking them up.

dpeneds what you are after. if you want free then try local rags for people clearing stuff, but always a pain, otherwise most builders merchants will do marshalls or bradstone utility paving for £2-3 each

There may be an internet group near you that could help. We have freecycle which is local groups set up to pass on unwanted items rather than dumping them , you can even put up wanted ads.

Sponsored Links
I've only got an estate car to transport. And need about 13m^2 of the stuff. Ideally all identical and new(ish). So, I don't really hold much out for anything that requires collection.

While I've looked at e-bay. I was hoping for a cheap trade place anyone might know of outside the obvious.

Sam.

you wont get much cheaper, as utility paving is the bottom end anyway and not much margin on it

Cheers Guys. Guess I'll just wait till one of the usual stores has a 15% off discount day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back