Check valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Could any of you gentleman plumbers (like myself :LOL: ) recommend a decent quality check valve with a bore larger than a pencil and will not 'buzz' when used :evil:

I have had a couple of jobs recently with gravity hot and mains cold. Have steered customer away from monoblock taps as much as poss but have still the need to fit mono. Combine the flexi tails with the check valve and the flow is carp. I have some good large bore ballofix but the checks all seem focused on mains application.
Thanks.

Thanet.

Sponsored Links
Could any of you gentleman plumbers (like myself ) recommend a decent quality check valve with a bore larger than a pencil and will not 'buzz' when used

Nope, they all seem to be identical inside. :evil: All you can do is put two in parallel, say a 22 and a 15. The littlum stops the bigum buzzing and gives better flow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back