Chimney Removal to roof level

How sad, still wriggling, only now you attempt to squirm & shield yourself behind the OP.

I'm not asking him the questions - i'm asking you.

Why? Because you claim authority in this area yet you dont even understand the difference between sulferisation & desulferisation.

Sponsored Links
Why? Because you claim authority in this area yet you dont even understand the difference between sulferisation & desulferisation.

You're deluded Dan.

The ops question has been answered!! by myself and a couple of other knowledgeable guys.

Reading through your previous posts i'm starting to think joes right and you should be banned for the nonsense advice you are giving.

I hear the screwfix community has vacancies for obnoxious pedants.

Have a nice evening Daniel ;)

What an odd choice of word in the context of the quote: "deluded"?

Do you consider that i'm deluded because i can differentiate between sulferisation and desulferisation?

The OP's question, or my answer to it is not the issue as you well know - if it will help, perhaps you will answer merely one of the questions that i've put to you?

Why these desperate, childish attempts to change the subject?

Why the bizarre google references that lead to red herring land - to wit: to desulferisation, & to a picture of a young man.
Perhaps, you have other interests, & you have your forums mixed up. It can happen.
Or, are they, God help us, your authorities in this matter?

The last people to call me Daniel were my mother & the priest.

I am so sorry that you've substituted name calling for rational argument & that you cannot man-up.

Sponsored Links
By posting pics of yourself, you do, of course, gain a little sympathy.

Ref. salivating in public, the best DIY advice i could give you is not to advertise the condition.

I wont ask you any more questions.

The little one had been following me on this thread, on and off, but she suddenly took a keen interest in the cartoon, so i thought that i'd share what she said:

"Its what the class idiot does when he textes. He cant spell so he does pictures from Simpsons & Family Guy".

From the mouth of babes. Year five.

A child and still not in bed at 11.45pm :eek:

You should be reported!

keep it up Daniel ....

Are you drunk ?

Your posts are bizarre.

You're showing your true colours now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back