Choosing the right combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
We are just about to do a loft conversion on our bungalow, once finished it will have 4 beds, family bathroom & 1 on-suite. There will be 11 rads in total, i have been told to avoid Alpha boilers, so i have been looking at the Worcester range. I would be grateful for any advice.

Regards
Mark

Sponsored Links
Do a search on these forums, this topic is discussed very regularly. Most people will say either Intergas (my choice), Veissmann or Vaillant, and at some point someone will dare to recommend Ideal, you'll find few supporting Worcester here.

Thanks for the info :) i have decided on a Worcester Bosh greenstar37 CDI :)

Sponsored Links
Well see you in a few years when it goes pear shaped then yea ;)

I'm a Worcester approved installer and I think their stuff is turning out to be rubbish. Not what it's cracked up to be for sure

Wow so you've gone for the one least people on here would recommend of the brands mentioned so far. May I ask why? :rolleyes:

Because, WB is a plumber's choice, not a what a heating engineer who services and fits boilers would choose to instal

Mmmm to late to change now lol, maybe mine will be one of the good ones :D was recommended this model by a couple of plumbers & a friend who has one installed :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back