Circumsion on the NHS?

I went to get a blood test the other week and when the nurse was just about to stick the needle in my arm she said "little pr*ck". I was that incensed I didn't even feel the needle. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I went to get a blood test the other week and when the nurse was just about to stick the needle in my arm she said "little pr*ck". I was that incensed I didn't even feel the needle. :LOL:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( :( hmm this isnt good news....it doesnt make u good marriage material!!... :( :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

;)

You won't get a good 'thanking' if you carry on like that.

The circumcisions round our way are all done by a Russian doctor. His name is Ivor Kutyakokoff.

Sponsored Links

What's that useless piece of skin attached to a penis? - Joe90!!

I though NHS cuts meant saving money.

There thinking about the long game it may well save the NHS money in the long run by offering a free/subsidised service to prevent this young children coming into hospitals for further corrective treatment which will be much more expensive in the long term. Its about balancing costs and risks.

At the moh the Nhs is very reactionary they mainly step in when there are serous problems. While if you look at places like Cuba that has an universal health care system has very similar life expectancy yet spends a hell of lot less then the nhs and it because they concentrate of preventive medicine helping to drastically reduce the number that get sick and require treatment.

Its a bit of natural knee jerk reaction to go omg that wrong but you've got to look at the the bigger picture and see what the cost of the Nhs treatment for the 13 boys mentioned compared with the cost of circumcision of the the 36 done and the reduction of emergency care

I don't like the idea of circumcision and agree those who say its not right for a young child to have the surgery done for any reason other than
medical reasons. I feel the exact same way about ear rings on young children, but nothing you or I say in going to change stuff in the short term, so it best to make sure it done safely and provide a social pressure on those that do think its still approbate in this day age to change their views.

I had mine done due to a medical reason and have oomff and am more 'healthier' for it, well, thats what the wife tells me! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back