Citroen Grand C4 picasso electric rear windows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My o/s electric window broke while I was on Holiday and I had it fixed locally. Since then I am unable to open the rear windows from the front drivers control. I am back home from holidays and I have phoned the garage and the gentleman said he cant think why its not working as there is only 1 plug behind the switches Any help/advice would be appreciated. the rear windows will still work from the back, but you have to be sitting in the back all the time The reason I knew it was working before was that I had my dog in the back and while travelling I used to open and shut the window for the dog to have fresh air.

Sponsored Links
When you say you had it sorted whilst on holiday, what was actually done?
Only a genuine switch replacement was the way to go.
John :)

Sponsored Links
When you say you had it sorted whilst on holiday, what was actually done?
Only a genuine switch replacement was the way to go.
I had a genuine Citroen window mechanism fitted? It was the window fell down into the well because the wire rope broke.

I see, it was a mechanical cable failure rather than an electrical one!
In which case it's either a wiring issue within the door, unintentionally damaged perhaps, or the cables between door and pillar, as ch has suggested.

You may have tried the window from the drivers seat when it was broke and damaged the switch in the drivers door, just a suggestion?

Back