Civil War In France?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
Can't argue with that.
Though I expect some nobheads on here will try.

I meant to post this comment in the "Islam is not a religion of peace" thread in response to the very accurate and devastating summing up of that creed by an Oxford university student during a debate. A video of which was posted by the thread starter "woodbine".
I posted it here by mistake (silly me), and I see that that thread has now disappeared though there was nothing untrue or inaccurate about what the student in the video said.

Last edited by a moderator:
There will def be trouble ahead

But civil war ?? Hmmmm bit OTT imho

If it was someone from France's National Front or a similar right-wing organisation saying this, it would be understandable to take it with a large pinch of salt; but the head of the French Police!!

Sponsored Links
A lot of the top brass in this country said Saddam Hussein had WMD ???

So we had a war & started a civil war ?????????

Sometimes I wonder if old sam isn't **** with Europe to get at Russia. Look at the migrant crisis and Germany taking in over a million of them (full of isis sympathisers). Now suddenly calls that France is on the brink of civil war.. worried to think how many baguettes are going to get **** up.

.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems from some news reports ?

That there may well have been another terrorist ??? attack in France ?? truck driven into a crowd ??

When are people going to realise that there's a war going on right now?
You simply can't have the level of death and destruction happening in the middle east without it being visited back onto the countries that bear a great deal of the blame.
Apart from that, western societies have long since sowed the seeds of their own destruction in the name of globalisation, and high immigration for a plentiful supply of cheap labour.
It can only get worse and worse, welcome to the new world order.

latest report is 77 dead 15 critical hundreds injured

truck mowed people down for 2 kilometres, truck driver shot dead by the police !!!!!!!!!!

Death toll is likely to rise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

latest report is 77 dead 15 critical hundreds injured

truck mowed people down for 2 kilometres, truck driver shot dead by the police !!!!!!!!!!

Death toll is likely to rise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Hope Eddie Stobart is keeping a close eye on their fleet.

Going back to my OP on the subject of the French police chief stating that France may have a civil war. Looks like he is already half right. Just needs the second, opposing side to organise itself and take up arms.

Stop spreading your Islamophobic nonsense. You're a dangerous radical.

Thank you for that comment from the lunatic fringe of the 'progressives'.

Actually, the dangerous radicals are the ones that have carried out the latest atrocity in France. The ones that you support. The ones that you apologise for their behaviour. The ones slaughtering innocents. Makes you sound pretty sick, don't it??

How many more have to die before you stop defending the indefensible?
You're talking out of your backside.
I do not support radicals of any colour or religion. I do not defend the actions of radicals of any colour or religion. I do not apologise for the actions of radicals of any colour or religion.

What I do argue against is people like you trying to whip up a frenzy against a religion, group, or race because you don't like their beliefs.

The perpetrators of terrorist actions are not particularly good participants of any faith. That is absolutely obvious due to their petty criminality.
To vilify a whole group because of the actions of tiny minority is exactly what the terrorists are trying to do in order to recruit more to their perverted cause. Your racially motivated hatred against one religion is precisely what they are trying to achieve.

If a burglar claimed to be a devout christian, would you believe them? They'd hardly be a good participant of their religion. Yet you can't wait to accept and prescribe all terrorists to be Muslim, and all Muslims to be terrorists.
Terrorists are criminals of a most perverted type. Don't assume that they are typical of that which they claim to be.

Finally, your post was made before the terrorist action unfolded in Nice. So now you're exploiting the unfortunate deaths of innocent people, including children, for your own perverted hate crusade. Who's the sick one?

Sponsored Links
Back