Civil War In France?

You know what Himmy, all I can see in your post is you not understanding a thing I said.

This proves it:
Then why only rail against Islam? Especially when you are joining in an islamophobic thread and railing against Islam within the context of child marriages. It appears as though you are as islamophobic as your companions.

I said earlier:
I would imagine that every single person with a sane mind here would be against any other religion, culture and country that also allows such practices as wife-beating, murder and child marriage. Sadly Islam is the one that makes the press and the one that most people are aware of but this doesn't mean they are only anti-Islam. You just presume they are and are again, quick to call people racists when it's not warranted.
I am against any country/religion that allows backwards practices, forced marriage, child marriage, stoning to death innocents, treating women less than second class citizens, no fair trials before capital punishment then yes, I am a phobic against all of them, don't give a **** if they Islamic, Catholic, from Peru or any-bloomin-where.
But you wanna say I am Islamophobic then fine, you obviously cannot read, you obviously have great trouble understanding others and you obviously haven't a clue what you're on about.
It's simple. Because you rail against Islam despite the things you object to being present throughout the world, throughout other cultures, throughout history, you choose to join in a thread that is islamophobic, and you join that islamophobic warchant.
If you'd started your own thread objecting to those things, to which you say you object, without the islamophobia you would have some credibility. Or even if you'd argued that it's not Islam, but these practices that others are exploiting to excuse their islamophobia, are objectional throughout other parts of the world, cultures, etc, then you would demonstrate that you are not suffering from islamophobia.
But sadly that isn't the case.
Actually I chose to join in this thread because of one of your posts, giving fictional names as proof because it was a bit desperate even by your standards. I also joined in because you already started to call people racist when they expressed their concerns and thoughts on Islam. This ****es me off because wrong or right, people are entitled to their thoughts and you are a nobody to tell them otherwise.
Blame the media if you like, blame some political parties for the way Islam is reported over all others but do not be so ready to offend people with your racism slurs. You are not a nice person at all. A balanced person will actually listen to concerns, take on board what they are trying to say and offer alternative views WITHOUT calling them racist. I have seen absolutely no evidence of this from you, especially regarding my own posts. Instead you preach and you call people pretty damning things. This will not educate anyone, this will not help them see alternative views, this actually will make people dig their heels in more. It's such a shame that you are so militant over this (and many many other topics) because you do have occasionally something that is worth listening to but your delivery sucks and the message is lost among the preaching, slurs and back-and-forth point scoring.
You can call me any name under the sun, I really don't give a **** what a little man, a little troll thinks of me. I know who I am, I know my ideals and I also know how I treat and see people. You know ****.

Sponsored Links
And the way things are going civil war is in the offing.
I guess you are of the "Ours is not to reason why, ours is to do or die" brigade.
I prefer: "Ours is not to do or die, ours is to reason why."

I am of the anti Islamisation of Europe brigade. I am of the anti globalisation brigade. I am of the preservation of nation states brigade. I am of the preservation of national identities brigade. I am of the pro Europe made of many different nations giving true diversity and making it the best continent in the world brigade. I am of the anti European super state using mass immigration as a tool to dilute national identities and lower wages, expectations and educational standards brigade.
And too fcking right....civil war is in the offing. Because there are many millions in my brigade.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps because it's becoming obvious to the more pragmatically minded people, that although they claim to be islamists, they are very poor examples of Muslims.
Riiiight. So the men who killled 11 people at Charlie Hebdo because they drew Mohammed, and the thousands who supported their actions, were not motivated by Islam at all.
9dcsb.jpg

Perhaps because it's becoming obvious to the more pragmatically minded people, that although they claim to be islamists, they are very poor examples of Muslims.
Riiiight. So the men who killled 11 people at Charlie Hebdo because they drew Mohammed, and the thousands who supported their actions, were not motivated by Islam at all.
9dcsb.jpg

Sure, their delusional version of Islam.
Like the Catholic and protestant murderers. Like the Basque separatists. Like all the other terrorists. Like the lying politicians who seek to legitimate their actions.
Like the thieves who delude themselves that they are contributing to society..."if there were no criminals, we wouldn't need any police." etc.

What the terrorists are doing is pragmatising Islam, i.e. forcing it to mediate its stance, to explicitly declare it's pacifism., to reconsider the Qur'an.
Just like Christians, some live according to the Old Testament, some denounce the Old Testament and live according to the New Testament.
All religions are multi-faceted churches.
We don't denounce all Catholics for the actions of a few. We don't denounce all Christians for the actions of a few, ad infinitum.
I say 'we'. I meant of course non-islamophobics.

Ah, so there's a 'correct' Western-friendly interpretation of the Koran. Could you please inform the few hundred million Muslims who are on the wrong track, please?

We don't denounce all Christians for the actions of a few, ad infinitum.
We are not denouncing Muslims, we are denouncing Islam. And we would do the same with Christianity if it too was producing a large number of successful terrorists and millions of radicalised 'moderates'.

Oops, back to accusing Islam of having a monopoly on stoning.
Stoning is legal in 15 countries. Every one of them is majority or exclusively Muslim. It is also practiced illegally by Muslim radicals.
It was also practised by Christians. capital punishment is still rife throughout the the world.
Other forms of public execution are also practised but I don't hear you condemning that, or the whole race/religion for the actions of a few.

But then that isn't islamophobia, so there's no point.
Islamophobia is when you exploit the actions and/or beliefs, not the sole monopoly of Islam, to criticise Muslims and Islam.
It's like me exploiting the actions of a few posters on GD forum to criticise all web users of being social media users or DIY'ers. It'd be nonsensical.
Yet you are so quick to make generalisms.

It was also practised by Christians.
Fixed that for you (actually Jesus spared the woman from being stoned by those of pre-Christian faiths).

capital punishment is still rife throughout the the world.
Capital punishment is not the same as death by torture.

Other forms of public execution are also practised
Dominantly in the Muslim nations.

Islamophobia is when you exploit the actions and/or beliefs, not the sole monopoly of Islam, to criticise Muslims and Islam.
Regressive liberalism is when you ignore the largest root cause and insist only on treating the symptoms (and shut down any contraditory argument with facile declarations of 'racist').

Ah, so there's a 'correct' Western-friendly interpretation of the Koran. Could you please inform the few hundred million Muslims who are on the wrong track, please?
Is there a correct version of the Bible?

We don't denounce all Christians for the actions of a few, ad infinitum.
We are not denouncing Muslims, we are denouncing Islam.
There's a difference?

And we would do the same with Christianity if it too was producing a large number of successful terrorists and millions of radicalised 'moderates'.
Catholicism and Christianity, and politics, and money, and poverty, and insanity, and perversion, they too all produce terrorists.
Yet your islamophobia insists that your attention is solely against Islam. thereby potentially alienating many millions of Muslims.
Perhaps that is why apparent moderates are radicalised? They see the islamophobic reactions aimed at them? No doubt highlighted and exploited by radical preachers.
Don't your actions contribute to potential radicalisation?

Presumably you think so, since you appear to know which version is 'delusional'.

There's a difference?
Muslims are individuals. Islam is a cultural belief system. So yes.

they too all produce terrorists. Yet your islamophobia insists that your attention is solely against Islam.
Because right now the vast bulk of terrorists in the West are motivated by Islam.
Rain is coming through the ceiling; you would have us concentrate on patching our buckets, and ignore the roof for fear of offending the slates.

It was also practised by Christians.
Fixed that for you.
Because of western european influence. On that occasion no-one would argue that it wasn't a force for good, according to our culture and customs. Although we still practised public executions ourselves (including crucifixion, burning, drowning, etc) at that time.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone, etc.

capital punishment is still rife throughout the the world.
Capital punishment is not the same as death by torture.
Do the comparison for us. :rolleyes:

Other forms of public execution are also practised
Dominantly in the Muslim nations.
Have you checked? It might be worth doing so.
I think China and USA have the highest number of executions.
Additionally, UK and USA carry out capital punishment without trial (drone attacks) which also kill innocents.

Regressive liberalism is when you ignore the largest root cause and insist only on treating the symptoms (and shut down any contraditory argument with facile declarations of 'racist').
Prejudice is when you ignore the actions of many and insist only on highlighting the actions of the target (and shutdown any comparative argument with facile declarations of islamophobic nature).

Himaginn, is there a reason why you try to preach to us? Do you really think that your attitude will really change our minds about how we view Islam or are you just another who wishes to whip up hate for the sake of promoting conflict?

Presumably you think so, since you appear to know which version is 'delusional'.
An unfair and unsupportable assumption by you.

There's a difference?
Muslims are individuals. Islam is a cultural belief system. So yes.
Then why the tirade against Muslims?

they too all produce terrorists. Yet your islamophobia insists that your attention is solely against Islam.
Because right now the vast bulk of terrorists in the West are motivated by Islam.
There Are Two Causes of Terrorism
All terrorist acts are motivated by two things:

• Social and political injustice: People choose terrorism when they are trying to right what they perceive to be a social or political or historical wrong—when they have been stripped of their land or rights, or denied these.
  • The belief that violence or its threat will be effective, and usher in change. Another way of saying this is: the belief that violent means justify the ends. Many terrorists in history said sincerely that they chose violence after long deliberation, because they felt they had no choice.
This explanation of the causes of terrorism may be difficult to swallow. It sounds too simple, or too theoretical. However, if you look at any group that is widely understood as a terrorist group, you will find these two elements are basic to their story.
http://terrorism.about.com/od/causes/a/causes_terror.htm
Yet you insist that the cause of terrorism is Islam?

I say again: Ours is not to do or die. Ours is to reason why.
If you insist on your belief that Islam is the sole cause of terror, rather than the more intelligent version quoted above, I'm not going to change your mind. And you'll continue to spout your islamophobic nonsense.

Himaginn, is there a reason why you try to preach to us? Do you really think that your attitude will really change our minds about how we view Islam or are you just another who wishes to whip up hate for the sake of promoting conflict?
I think you are the one (along with others ) who are trying to whip up hate.
You've also tried to promote violence.

Sponsored Links
Back