1. We are pleased to announce the 'Home Automation' forum. Click here to get involved!

Cold Electric Shower

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by JI, 17 May 2006.

This topic originated from the How to page called Installing a shower.

1. JI

JI

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Mornin\\\' I have an electric shower at home that this morning is only kicking out cold water, I have also noticed a drop in pressure at my other taps, could low water pressure lead to an electric shower not heating the water properly? I\\\'m not an expert, obviously;) but I would have thought the shower would heat the water more easily with low pressure than high?

2. gordongas

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    NOT IF IT HAS LOW PRESSURE CUT OFF,BUT MOST SHOWER HAVE A WARNING LIGHT IF THAT IS THE CASE

3. Expertboy

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Does the shower have a light on it ?, is it on? ... what make and model is it?

4. hsahota

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I have a gainsborough energy 2000x and up until recently it was working fine. Something happend and the trip switch tripped whilst i was in the shower and since then it only pumps out cold water! All the lights seem to be as normal no pressure problems......please help!

5. AnthonysCold

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi, I have the exact problems with the shower pumping out cold water! :(
    Did anyone find an answer?, if so please could you post a reply or send an e-mail to me as im very cold and would like a warm shower! Thanks. a_mrozinski@hotmail.com