combi boiler.no hot water but heating working fine!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Really hope someone can help me in any capacity please.i have an iqe combi boiler.central heating is working fine but the problem is i cant get the hot water to come on.the temperatures on the boiler itself are correct aswell as the pressure.

Also the hot water symbol on the boiler display keeps flickering on and off or when cold water is turned on.got a proper certified gas man out and he is beyond puzzled.diverter valve had been changed last year and he diagnosed it would be the flow meter.installed a new one but still no luck.he also isolated every single mixer tap in the household but nothing!

Its really frustrating not knowing if there is a solution.any one else had a similar problem? Any response would be appreciated.the gas man did say one of the mixer tap upstairs seemed like it would need chamging soon.has advised me to change all the mixer taps cartridges first before thinking about a new boiler.he is convinced there is nothing wrong with the boiler!
Any feedback would be appreciated
Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back