combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi iv got a combi boiler and the 3 lights are now flashin green,yellow and red,i still have gas goin through my cooker but dont have heating or hot water, can anyone help plz ?

Sponsored Links
Someone may help, but why oh why do people only say "I've got a combi boiler" and say nothing else. That is really infuriating. I'll leave you to guess as to what other info would help. Oh and another thing, please use English.
There, I feel better now. :evil:

to 45,

'S a Combi innit...

When I ask a customer before I visit what make and model is it?

"Er, its a white box."

But then you know that. I don't suppose your customers are any different.

DH

yes miss i am here to service your boiler can u please direct to the afformetioned appliance,
yes sir here it is here in the airing cupboard,
oops no it isn't miss i am looking for that strange white box you have that heats it.

So what friggin boiler do you want advice on, ffs welcome to the heating season now were is that crystal ball?

Sponsored Links
hi iv got a combi boiler and the 3 lights are now flashin green,yellow and red,i still have gas goin through my cooker but dont have heating or hot water, can anyone help plz ?
That's not a boiler it's a bloody traffic light..... :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back