Commissioning Cost?

well personally sonny i take offence to your insinuation that all reg gas installers will rip you off

oh why not ask me how i got 25 thanks :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes:
if you can't tell the difference between insult and humor you lead a sad life :evil:

Sponsored Links
Oh I know the difference between insult and humour. And I don't recall mentioning your thanks, correct me if I am wrong. And I did not insinuate that all gas guys are rip off merchants. I merely wanted to know that I wasn't dealing with one that was. And don't even try to suggest that there are none cos, as we all know the only place that ain't got a fiddle is a brass band!
I do plastering and where I will charge £100, lots os guys will charge £150 or £175. They are ripping people off, they know they are, they laugh about how easy it is and they take the cash. Fair enough but, if I get a cowboy plasterer and he does a bad job, I'll get it re - done. Cowboy gasman and bad job, I die!!!!. Bit of a difference there.

Crikey! somebody is hungry in Manchester... That's a lot of to-ing and fro-ing for 350 notes..... Wont be long before that guy is back stacking shelves in Tosco.

Sponsored Links
Having detailed the work that you're DIYing, It would seem fair had you wished to ask advice on some aspect of the work.

However, by your own admission, your enquiry was solely about price. Not only is that not the purpose of this forum, but never fails to invite cynicism from others. This is because it is the one area that is between you and your installer. Technical advice can be accurately despatched by remote means. Opinions on prices obtained from anyone who will neither pitch for let alone carry out the work is irrelevant and futile.

I had a pop a Corgimans cos he suggested I wanted the jib on the cheap, which I don't. I just want a fair price, which I have got. And I ain't going hungry either. I might do if I get ripped, that's the point of this whole thing.
By the way, I don't have a TV. I have a guitar!!

Indeed I would. Nashville is good. I like a bit of Johnny Cash, Elvis and the like. Also into lots of reggae and ska. Soul, Motown and Northern Soul are also close to my heart. Music is music, if it's good it's good. Much like gas men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a price comparison forum for cheapskates, without even seeing the job I would want at least £800.00 out of it

Also into lots of reggae and ska. Soul, Motown and Northern Soul are also close to my heart. Music is music, if it's good it's good.

You're from a place that produced, amongst others, 10cc, The Fall, The Buzzcocks, Joy Division, The Smiths, The Charlatans (Cheshire), Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Oasis and then come out with that cr*p.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back