Common sense prevails.

Sponsored Links
Is it acceptable for a policeman to kill someone, who they believe presents a mortal threat to them, their colleagues, or a member of the public?

Sponsored Links
Is it acceptable for a policeman to kill someone, who they believe presents a mortal threat to them, their colleagues, or a member of the public?

Of course it is.

Those who live by the sword die by the sword.

What a surprise that his family objected!

Would you find it more acceptable for them to die the same way as Ahmed Merabet?
Who would want to be a police man? A very brave person I think.

If you join the army now and kill someone whilst in the war zone you'll more than likely be charged with murder when you arrive back home.

In Utah (USA) if you murder a policeman you'll face the firing squad. Because they are running out of lethal injections.

The eu libertards are in such a state over it they have made restrictions on the supply of chemicals to the US.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
So, did the police have good reason to feel threatened by Duggan, when they stopped him?
No idea.

They shot him to death so logic would suggest he posed a threat.

I agree.
As did the IPCC.

I don't suppose that the area was awash with witnesses, so it basically came down to the shooting officer's testimony, and that of his colleagues in attendance.

If that is the case, it is about trust, rather than evidence?

I don't suppose that the area was awash with witnesses, so it basically came down to the shooting officer's testimony, and that of his colleagues in attendance.

If that is the case, it is about trust, rather than evidence?
Yup.

Sponsored Links
Back