Common sense prevails.

Is it acceptable for a policeman to kill someone, who they believe presents a mortal threat to them, their colleagues, or a member of the public?

Would you find it more acceptable for them to die the same way as Ahmed Merabet?
Who would want to be a police man? A very brave person I think.

If you join the army now and kill someone whilst in the war zone you'll more than likely be charged with murder when you arrive back home.

In Utah (USA) if you murder a policeman you'll face the firing squad. Because they are running out of lethal injections.

The eu libertards are in such a state over it they have made restrictions on the supply of chemicals to the US.

How many soldiers who have killed someone in a war zone have actually been charged with murder?

'More than likely' means at least half of them....

Sponsored Links
Is it acceptable for a policeman to kill someone, who they believe presents a mortal threat to them, their colleagues, or a member of the public?

Would you find it more acceptable for them to die the same way as Ahmed Merabet?

If you join the army now and kill someone whilst in the war zone you'll more than likely be charged with murder when you arrive back home.

In Utah (USA) if you murder a policeman you'll face the firing squad. Because they are running out of lethal injections.

The eu libertards are in such a state over it they have made restrictions on the supply of chemicals to the US.

How many soldiers who have killed someone in a war zone have actually been charged with murder?

Too many.

Too many.

So... Nothing to base your assertion on then.

Sponsored Links

Too many.

So... Nothing to base your assertion on then.

Why don't you try google. It usually works for you.

Anyone who thinks a British soldier should be charged with murder whilst on duty should face the firing squad imo. Either that or conscripted into the army and sent direct to a front line battle zone.
I was wrong about you. You are an idiot.

Norcon....I am not arguing whether a soldier who fires in the line of duty should be tried or not.

I am, however, disputing your claim that a soldier who kills someone in a war zone is 'more than likely' to be charged with murder.
For this to be true then at least half of the soldiers who have killed someone have been charged with murder.

It's usual in these kind of arguments that the person making a claim tries to back it up, not the person who asks them to clarify what it's based on.

So over to you...was it just an ill judged turn of phrase, or have you read the figures somewhere ?

It doesn't matter if its thousands or only one. The fact is its happening.
Everyone involved with the saville enquiry should have been rounded up and sent to Afghanistan.

And the £200 million spent on the fiasco could have been saved.
What did it achieve?

Sweet fa thats what. It just made wealthy lawyers even more wealthy.

How much has duggans case cost?
And the riots?
Next time riots like that happen in this country paratroopers should be sent in with the order "shoot to kill".

And the USA is trying to source the chemicals from Europe because American companies won't make or supply them to their own country

It means probable , feasible or plausible. Not more than half of them.
The tories have pledged to put an end to the ambulance chasers.
£90 million in the last 10 years spent hounding service personnel.
Shameful stuff.

Sponsored Links
Back