Commons statement on Hillsborough thread

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, after all these years the truth comes out.
I wanted to add this on the end of the 38 page thread mentioned in the title but I have insufficient privileges (whatever that means).
So this will have to do.
I believe peter perfection is dead now, so he can never retract some of the cr*p he came out with on the subject, not that he would have done I'm sure.
What about Aaron Searle, got anything to say?

Sponsored Links
I like how the report explicitly exonerates the supporters.....

:: Question 7: Behaviour of the Supporters
Was there any behaviour on the part of football supporters which caused or contributed to the dangerous situation at the Leppings Lane turnstiles?

Jurors were advised to consider factors including whether some fans behaved in a way which was unusually forceful or resistant to police control, and whether a significant number of fans were without tickets in the area.
Answer: No

Not only justice but the truth. Eat that Ar-se, Joey and PP.

Sponsored Links
About time.......pity it has took 27 years for the truth to come out.. the establishment and west Yorkshire tried to cover up their failings by shifting the blame to the fans and smothered the truth in lies to remove them from the reality of what happened ... well done to all involved to get justice......lesser people may have folded and give up .. also mention to Andy Burnham...now let us hope the ones who are responsible face up to their actions

Also just seen on the news 164 police officers statement got changed by their superiors... you could not make this up..

Ah, the good old 70's/ 80's. A great time to police the country... if you brop a dollock, just cover it up.

What happened to Pedro?

The truth came out long ago, but there were still people who refused to accept it.

Was it a jury of twelve? Huge responsibility, and amount of information.
Was it two full years of jury service? Huge commitment.

What happened to Pedro?
Remember that holiday to Mexico he was going on about for about six months before he went?
He snuffed it while he was over there.
I remember on one thread he was giving me stick over the crappy van I was driving, it lasted longer than he did.

Was it a jury of twelve? Huge responsibility, and amount of information.
Was it two full years of jury service? Huge commitment.
Jury of nine at the end, may have started with twelve and lost some over the 2 years, I'm not sure.

The truth came out long ago, but there were still people who refused to accept it.

"Mr Duckenfield, now 71, had claimed that after a large crowd built up outside the turnstiles at the Leppings Lane end of the stadium, Liverpool fans had broken in, causing a rush of people to flood into the fenced-in terraces.

"But he now admits the crush occurred after he ordered an exit gate to be opened allowing 2,000 Liverpool fans to enter the stadium in just five minutes."

"He also admitted to a "terrible lie". "Everybody knew the truth, the fans and police knew the truth that we'd opened the gates," he said."

"The former chief superintendent said he "deeply regretted" not telling then-FA chief executive Graham Kelly that it was his decision that caused the fatal crush saying he would regret the lie "to his dying day".

When asked if his "negligence" caused the disaster he told the inquest: "I wouldn't use the word negligence sir. Mistake. Oversight... I did my very best on the day.""

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36141618

i hope the evil ones in charge who demonized the innocent to save there own backs go to prison
there is a difference between making an innocent mistake and trying to wriggle out off it
but to purposely lie and blame the innocent to such an extent is pure evil

Sponsored Links
Back