Compact 100 glow worm boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a compact 100 glow worm boiler my hot water and heating work separately but not together help and diagnosis please

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sorry my heating is not working at the moment but the hot water is pressure is on 1bar (black arrow) but the red arrow is on 3 is this causing it?

Sponsored Links
Sorry my hot water is working but my central heating is not, my pressure is fine and I am using a Honeywell thermostat which is set on continuous running for both at the moment

Usually leaked water from the spindle of the hot water proving switch into the microswitch causing a permanent demand for hot water.

Thanks does it mean I would need a callout or is this something I can fix myself?

Ollski how do I fix the constant demand for hot water? Would I need to change my zone valve actuators for the heating?

I changed the valve but still the valve for the heating doesn't open

Help?

I thought that he was going to call a pro?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back