Concrete Fencing: Posts Gravel Boards and Angles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I'm pretty well sold on the idea of putting up concrete posts and gravel boards for my retaining fence.

There is an issue though and I'm wondering whether it can be successfully addressed. Instead of two fences meeting at 90 degrees at a post, they will be meeting at 70 degrees. Can this be accommodated in some way? Thank you. Rich

Sponsored Links
To get the angle to meet correctly with the fence panels you may need to put two concrete post next to each other.This way you create the correct angle to hold the fence panel.

Or better still, either add a small chamfered edge to one of your panels or take the edge stip off the panel, plane and replace. This way you can build the angles into the fence. I had a similar problem although not as extreme and it worked a charm

Sponsored Links
Or better still, either add a small chamfered edge to one of your panels or take the edge stip off the panel, plane and replace. This way you can build the angles into the fence. I had a similar problem although not as extreme and it worked a charm
Yes, that's what I was wondering about. I'll investigate that idea and see if I come up trumps. Rich

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back