Confusion

the bible speaks the truth,some people dont like it.
If the bible means that it's followers say things like you have then you betchya, I don't like it. But then any sane person would feel the same.

charming, i can see us being best m8s. ha ha. read the bible yourself if you dont like my answers. , ,you can read it freely in this ,you are blessed , other countrys would inprison you or kill you just for having scriptures.

Sponsored Links
Last time I was in my local library, the Bible was in the fiction section.

No thanks, not my cup of tea. Ever.
And yes, I can read this thread freely, shame that you had to say that to write such things angers the god tho and spout off. Just because Christian people aren't as bad (anymore) as some other religions nutters, all are wrong the moment they try to control non-believers or other faiths with tales of wrath and fear.

Last edited by a moderator:
From an academic, not religious pov, the reason the Christian churches believe the priest wasn't saved by God, is that all men (and women) have free will; and the exercise of same gets you to heaven or not. Also, the immaculate conception dogma (mentioned by someone alongside an insemination dit) is not related to sex and reproduction at all.

Jus' sayin'.

Sponsored Links
Also, the immaculate conception dogma (mentioned by someone alongside an insemination dit) is not related to sex and reproduction at all.
That wasn't someone; it was I, myself.

What's a dit?

It doesn't matter, anyway.

Nobody showed up.

Conclusive proof god doesn't exist.

I don't want to read the Bible. It's full of hatred, murder, rape, promotion of slavery and other nasty things that have no place in the civilised world.

And that's just the side that supports the mythical fairy in the sky.

Perhaps all those rapist priests could register here and justify their actions in the eyes of the Lord.

FFS.

Last edited:
Are you saying the mythical fairly isint real :eek: oh fer f***s sake all that money I gave to the church to guarantee my place in heaven.

Yep, all that cash got pished up the wall and spent on rent boys.

Oh, what is the churches stance on aids in Africa? Or have they done a u turn on encouraging the death of thousands of people through ignorance and misinformation?

Money's a terrible thing, it's the root of all evil. Send all you've got to me and I'll take all of your sins unto myself.
I'll get to sinning first thing tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
Back