Confusion

Nobody showed up.
Dammit! Was looking forward to a common sense religion as well. Hey ho!
For a donation of only five grand each, you can all worship me and together we can find new and interesting ways of making peoples lives a misery..
Make it £3000 and I'm yours squire.
What kind of tin pot, cut price "Primark" God do you take me for?...... I'll take four

Sponsored Links
Money's a terrible thing, it's the root of all evil. Send all you've got to me and I'll take all of your sins unto myself.
I'll get to sinning first thing tomorrow.
If I give you a grand from the four that Dan is gong to send me, then you can be god....

Nobody showed up.
Dammit! Was looking forward to a common sense religion as well. Hey ho!
For a donation of only five grand each, you can all worship me and together we can find new and interesting ways of making peoples lives a misery..
Sod off! There's enough religions out there that make people's lives miserable and it doesn't cost me a penny extra :)
Yeah, but I'm the true god... It says so on my business cards

Money's a terrible thing, it's the root of all evil. Send all you've got to me and I'll take all of your sins unto myself.
I'll get to sinning first thing tomorrow.
If I give you a grand from the four that Dan is gong to send me, then you can be god....

A grands better than a kick up the arse...you're on. Should be a couple of days worth of sinning there straight away.:)

Sponsored Links
Can I be a demi God and give you £3500? I'm hoping for half a dozen virgins i can interfere with legitimately because your magical pamphlet written (I assume by some random dudes in a cave that you've never met) says it's cool.

You can have a cut price deal for half a dozen virgins but they'll all be boys.

That's the spirit. I'll send you a spare cassock, there's a reason them choirboys have high voices.

You can have a cut price deal for half a dozen virgins but they'll all be boys.
Oi! Stop trying to cut out the middle man else you'll get a blast from my Turbotorch ...You'll be god for a grand and like it.... I'll handle the worshippers... That's why I get the big bucks

In all seriousness the "new god" slot for the modern age has already been taken. Zuckerberg beat us all to that one with facebook :( probably got more followers than any other religion too.

What kind of tin pot, cut price "Primark" God do you take me for?...... I'll take four
So are you like a BOGOF god?

In all seriousness the "new god" slot for the modern age has already been taken. Zuckerberg beat us all to that one with facebook :( probably got more followers than any other religion too.
Nah, he is a false idol.. it will be proven when someone else comes up with something better - I can remember people worshiping friends reunited and myspace just as fervently and look how those turned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
easy...there is no God. call your invisible friend bob and you are led away in a rubber bus.call him God and that's fine.what a lunatic world we live in.

Sponsored Links
Back