Connect SALUS wireless receiver to Worcester Bosch 38CDI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have ended up in the situation (long story) with my wireless receiver for the room thermostat disconnected from my worcester boiler (38 CDI), I would like to reconnect it and am really hoping that it is reasonably straight forward - once I know which electrical points I should connect it to.

Could someone please help and let me know which connector box the wires should be connected to, I've attached a picture of the inside of the boiler.

The boiler has a mechanical programmer (like a 24hr clock face) in the front of it, the wireless receiver / thermostat is sirus and can be seen resting on boiler towards the left.

If anyone could please advise where in the boiler to connect the Sirus wireless receiver to, that would be very much appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Aaron

Sponsored Links
I've been trying to find it online but I'm finding it very difficult to locate the correct wiring diagram.

I'm assuming I need to connect the SYRUS wireless receiver to either the yellow terminal box or the green...

If any gas fitter has experience of connecting these and will let me know that would be really appreciated.

Thanks again,

Aaron

You shouldn't be poking around inside this boiler as you need to expose the combustion chamber to reach the electrics.

Call a professional.

Sponsored Links
So whereabouts is the combustion chamber then?

Just kidding...

Thanks for the advice, I am more than capable of connecting a cable to a terminal box but if it involves messing around in the boiler proper then I am sure you are right, I'm best getting someone in who knows about gas boilers.

I was hoping the terminal box would be easy to access as it looked like all the electrics to control the boiler were there... oh well... thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back