Connecting into a 3 inch soil pipe? Is there a fitting?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can get fitting to connect into an existing 3 inch soil pipe?

I have seen the flange type ones for 4 inch where you drill the hole and then bolt it around. Where can I get a 3 inch version?

I think its a strap boss?

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just a thought here, but my house has a normal 4" stack, but above the highest connection it is reduced into a 3" for the vent pipe out of the roof.

The OP did say "Loft", so I reckon they might be trying to connect into the very top of the soil stack, currently used as a vent.

Just a thought here, but my house has a normal 4" stack, but above the highest connection it is reduced into a 3" for the vent pipe out of the roof.

The OP did say "Loft", so I reckon they might be trying to connect into the very top of the soil stack, currently used as a vent.

Thats exactly what mine is like. All 4 inch then with a 3 inch vent above the last toilet going up to the roof.

Was hoping that I could connect into this 3 inch pipe higher up, rather than running a sink/bath drain all the way down the void to the 4 inch section.

Any problems with that?

Any ideas where to get a 3 inch strap boss?

Thanks,

Local drain center stock 3" strap on boss. I fit them quite often. Got one to do tomorrow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back