Connecting UFH Manifold to Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Still researching installing UFH in my lounge area. What I wanted to know is if anyone had connected up an UFH manifold to a combi boiler and just how tricky this is?

I have a combi boiler and radiator system, so the UFH heating will be integrated into the existing system. I am only going to be installing a single zone (for the time being). I am perfectly happy with how to connect up the UFH to the manifold, but have not been able to find any advice on connecting the manifold to the boiler itself.

Basically I am trying to figure out if this is something I can do myself, or if ultimately I will need to hire a professional to connect the manifold up to the boiler for me. I have done some basic plumbing and electrics so not starting from scratch.

Any advice much appreciated!

Regards,

N.

Sponsored Links
Google honeywell s plan on how to connect your manifold to the combi but the wiring will depend on what combi you have, it might be a bit much for a diyer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back