Conservatory quote to knock through and make kitchen diner

Climate change.

If that's your concern, why don't you make a start by scrapping the car, the washing machine, dishwasher, electric lawnmower and fridge.

Walk to work; don't jet off somewhere for your hols; don't watch TV, read a book instead; don't just turn the heating down a degree or two -scrap the boiler instead; etc etc.

Sponsored Links
What about the insurance side of things?

If a burglar broke in through the conservatory and stole everything of value, I doubt the claim would be paid, because you've removed the exterior grade doors. What about if your house were flooded? Would that be paid out too?

What about the insurance side of things?

If a burglar broke in through the conservatory and stole everything of value, I doubt the claim would be paid, because you've removed the exterior grade doors. What about if your house were flooded? Would that be paid out too?
The insurance most likely to be invalid if they visit as many household insurance policies have failed to notify their insurer about renovation work, these insurance companies are aware of this but not bothered about it as they don't have to pay out if caught. I think the best way is to have a folding door design for the open space feeling.

There are many front doors down my road with no mortice locks and insurance company will do anything to get out of paying if it's on their policies stating this even right down to the correct latest BS kitemark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back