Conservatory Roof????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HELP ! think i need to replace a sheet of Polycarb Conservatory roof but not sure where to get it from, heres the problem..

1 panel has slipped down and the 2 rafter stops have broken away, cheap plastic i think, anyway i have tried to slide it back into position only to find that it has become brittle and has cracked on the edge, also the rafter plastic covers look as if they could do with changing (just on the 2 sides of the slipped panel) the polycarb panel is like a bronze colour on the outside and white on the inside, any ideas where i can get this from ? the conservatory was bulit before i oved in so i dont have any detaiils of the original installer.

thanks Sie

Sponsored Links
eurocell or roplas should be in your area you need bronze/opal polycarb you need to measure the thickness and if it is shaped you will have to supply details should cost about £20 per m2 as for the cappings if you do intend to replace then you need to know what make the roof is really but chance are that the top cappings will be okay, and take a glazing stop off one of the others and compare, or use ebay for these :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back