Considering project Fear

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When you think of the panic Cameron and Osborne were trying to instill in the population about what would happen if we left the EU and they were trying to conjure up very dire consequences.......It actually makes the Brexiters a bunch of plucky folk who'd had enough and wanted their sovereignty back .....I personally don't think immigration was the main issue at all.........It was about control and freedom from the diktats emanating from Brussels.

Project fear was a failure, the masses had backbone to say enough is enough despite the machinations of the government.

The worse the remainers can say is look at the big red bus ....lies ...lies ....lies ......no hyperbole it were !

And how cataclysmic has project fears predictions been ?

Sponsored Links
Best see what happens in a years time when we've actually left the EU. Hopefully with all the time taken for the government etc before we leave in January, we've some sort of plan now to keep the impact to a minimum.
Hope your gloating isn't premature... :)

When you think of the panic Cameron and Osborne were trying to instill in the population about what would happen if we left the EU and they were trying to conjure up very dire consequences.......It actually makes the Brexiters a bunch of plucky folk who'd had enough and wanted their sovereignty back .....I personally don't think immigration was the main issue at all.........It was about control and freedom from the diktats emanating from Brussels.

Project fear was a failure, the masses had backbone to say enough is enough despite the machinations of the government.

The worse the remainers can say is look at the big red bus ....lies ...lies ....lies ......no hyperbole it were !

And how cataclysmic has project fears predictions been ?
Just remind us again - exactly when did we leave the EU and all its privileges?

Just remind us again - exactly when did we leave the EU and all its privileges?
Misdirection. Project fear didn't make it's predictions with the stipulation of "after we actually leave"; they were mostly predictions of what would happen immediately after we voted to leave.
Apart from the drop in the pound (which merely brought forward the value it would have had by 2017 anyway)*, none of it came true. Extraordinary claims require extraordiary evidence. Project fear didn't have it.

*Interestingly the pound has stabilised, which it showed no signs of doing had we not had the referendum...

Sponsored Links
Yes, Project Fear of Foreigners by the Quitters spread all sorts of lies, for example the idea that 50 million Turks would be coming here.

I notice they haven't.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Project Fear of Foreigners doesn't have it.

The Anti-Foreigners continued starting multiple anti-Foreigner threads on here, and still do. Until the last week or so, one of them was posting two anti-Foreigner propaganda videos on here each day!

Lord Lawson has called on the BOE chief carney to step aside. Disgraced carney and the other project fear dooms mongers are still trying to validate their scaremongering.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Project Fear of Foreigners doesn't have it

Tell that to the germans. A million flooded into their country after merkel sent the half of north Africa and the middle east an open invitation to come to their country and drown themselves in the mediterrian sea.
Now the far right is making big gains and merkel increasingly finding herself side lined. Idiots.

I can tell this to you, dummy.

Yes, Project Fear of Foreigners by the Quitters spread all sorts of lies, for example the idea that 50 million Turks would be coming here.

I notice they haven't.

I don't need to remind you of it. You are silly enough to keep reminding everyone.

You are only too well aware that it was a lie, and the Quitter leaders have admitted it.

You may not want to admit it, but that makes no difference.

Just like the "millions of Turks" lie.

Since the story is a made-up lie by the Quitter campaigners, it doesn't matter.

Eventually, Turkey WILL be admitted to the EU, regrdless of all the denials at the moment.
Erdogan has the EU over a barrel.

Sponsored Links
Back