Conspiracy Theorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In my experience, these planks that come out with these ridiculous stories are unemployed, never been anywhere except maybe a day trip to the beach at some point in their miserable lives and unless they win the lottery the future looks pretty bleak for them.

Do you know someone like this or maybe you yourself can relate to this!!

Sponsored Links
Conspiracies are very real, that's my theory.

Btw, something very odd happened last night. Whilst asleep someone came in my house and stole everything then replaced it all with exact replicas. Now I am really confused, could it be a conspiracy? Are zionists or Russians behind it?

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

The conspiracy theorists are commonly known as Homo creduli—a race of logic-blind, dribbling apes that will latch onto any brain fart and call it a conspiracy.

Recent conspiracy theories on here are so objectively dumb they’d make David Icke weep.

Sponsored Links
pin head-you are very almost like one of those kids paid to sit at a computer by MI6 and spend your day looking to disrupt people who are trying to pass a bit of the truth around.

except that youre too stupid and you probably do this for free?

really? when you could be getting paid?

what a muppet!

Calm down fatty and have another banana.

Your ramblings are becoming more confused, bizarre and totally unbelievable by the minute.

Your latest bull **** would have us believe your friend just happened to be near woolwich barracks at the time of Lee Rigby's murder.

Yeah right, as if you have a friend.

lots of people were in woolwich at the time cretin.

im not trying to make you believe a single thing pinhead.

i like how you try to imply that i am fat still, are you saying fat people are stupid and slow?

pinhead-just put me on ignore as someone has already suggested.

your life will be more peaceful and you'll have that ignorance is bliss thing too

Why would I want to put you on ignore? The hilarity of your posts is far too amusing for that, though it would probably suit you better .

In my experience, these planks that come out with these ridiculous stories are unemployed, never been anywhere except maybe a day trip to the beach at some point in their miserable lives and unless they win the lottery the future looks pretty bleak for them.

didn't you believe the theory that vets and 'big pharma' are killing pets by over vaccinating, just to make profits?

came from someone called Catherine Driscoll whose has no medical/science qualifications whatsoever. that's a conspiracy theory from a loon ball mate.

didn't you believe the theory that vets and 'big pharma' are killing pets by over vaccinating, just to make profits?

came from someone called Catherine Driscoll whose has no medical/science qualifications whatsoever. that's a conspiracy theory from a loon ball mate.

I'm talking from my experience with pets we have both now and in the past, we've done a lot of research thankyou.

I think conspiracy theorists have certain traits. lack of logical / critical thinking abilities for one, confirmation bias, ie seizing on one thing that confirms their belief while ignoring 10's more that disprove it, and the assumption that everyone's opinion is equal. it's not.

it's like a scientist explaining how the twin towers crumbled with a full explanation of the physics involved, then someone else claiming otherwise because he's watched a lot of action films and it didn't look the same.

usually people who believe one CT believe several and that should tell us something.

I think conspiracy theorists have certain traits. lack of logical / critical thinking abilities for one, confirmation bias,
Or - it could be experience of the liars and cheats who govern us.

Pick any conspiracy theory and I probably don't believe it.
However, should it turn out to be true, I wouldn't be in the least surprised.

with very few exceptions you people are in the exact state of ignorance that you have been programmed to be in.

well done!

queue nicely for youre ebola vaccines.

i am a pharmacist btw. my sister is a vet. no theories there muppets.

although...

gravity is just a theory-and hasnt progressed past that.

evolution is just a theory-lots of you are evidence that it could well be b ull sh it.

too many 'conspiracy theories' have transpired to true and to be honest only complete bu m hoolios wave that term around these days.

you are so far behind that you are going backwards.

serfs and masters again. hurrah. all thanks to people like you!

I do tend to take some theories with a pinch of salt which isn't to say I totally dismiss them off hand. Some can very well turn out to be true in the end ,
Here take your pick :D
http://list25.com/25-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/
I'm not a mathematician but I reckon it would be possible to plot a graph with the likelihood of truth on one axis and complexity on the other. The more complex and the more people involved then the more likely it is to be unbelievable , in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back