Conspiracy Theorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JBR This would explain Sir Ranulph Fiennes deep respect for pred.

How do you know that Pred ISN'T Sir Ranulph Fiennes?

Ahhhh, I didn't think of that, so what you're saying is pred could be my dad disguised as pred.
It could be your dad, except that pred doesn't hide behind women's skirts.

What do you think about that, then hey Jimmy hat?

Don't you mean Jimmy Chu or is Jimmy hat your attempt at carrot crunching rhyming slang?

Been to RAF Leeming recently?

Sponsored Links
@JBR This would explain Sir Ranulph Fiennes deep respect for pred.

How do you know that Pred ISN'T Sir Ranulph Fiennes?

Ahhhh, I didn't think of that, so what you're saying is pred could be my dad disguised as pred.
It could be your dad, except that pred doesn't hide behind women's skirts.

What do you think about that, then hey Jimmy hat?

Don't you mean Jimmy Chu or is Jimmy hat your attempt at carrot crunching rhyming slang?

Been to RAF Leeming recently?

I've never been to Leeming, I think?? But thinking about it I can't be sure. I was in Strike Command Tug-o-War team, and can't remember all the camps we visited, I do remember RAF Henlow, they were the only RAF team to beat us, They were Supply Command or something.

I can also confirm what JBR and Newboy did re. rescuing Maggie Thatcher, I was the ground crew responsible for seeing them off and refueling the aircraft, and Maggie made us a fantastic meal when she landed.

Pred's just being modest. What he didn't tell you was that he walked all across the north polar icecap to prepare a landing spot and refuelling facilities for us.

As there weren't enough seats in the aeroplane (oops... airplane), he had to walk all the way back afterwards.

I shouldn't mention this, however, prior to my departure I was given training by the SAS on survival techniques, I had a few scary moments when I was attacked by a polar bear but I managed to fight him off, I felt a bit sorry for him so I gave him a penguin, he was a bit hungry, when I got to the open sea I fashioned a raft out of solid ice, this also enabled me to brew up as I paddled back to Blighty by simply hacking off a piece of ice and using a solar powered kettle, I was intercepted by an American nuclear submarine, the captain offered me a lift but I was enjoying my brief interlude of relaxation, as the submarine was about to depart they developed a fault with the nuclear reactor so I had to repair that for them before they could depart, When I berthed in London in was met by a host of dignitaries led by Her Maj, they included Kofee Anan, Nelson Mandela, Elvis Presley but my favorite Keira Knightley, I'm afraid I can't tell you what happened next, I'm not the sort to kiss and tell or brag!!!!

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!President Obama just popped over from Cardiff to see me, he has a few problems with the SEALS and asked if I could come to the States to re train them, unfortunately I had to decline as I've enough on my plate at present refurbishing a property..

Sponsored Links
Obviously you meant a Penguin chocolate biscuit?

Pred Grylls knows Polar bears don't or more like can't eat real penguins.

I can also confirm what JBR and Newboy did re. rescuing Maggie Thatcher, I was the ground crew responsible for seeing them off and refueling the aircraft, and Maggie made us a fantastic meal when she landed.

Pred's just being modest. What he didn't tell you was that he walked all across the north polar icecap to prepare a landing spot and refuelling facilities for us.

As there weren't enough seats in the aeroplane (oops... airplane), he had to walk all the way back afterwards.

I shouldn't mention this, however, prior to my departure I was given training by the SAS on survival techniques, I had a few scary moments when I was attacked by a polar bear but I managed to fight him off, I felt a bit sorry for him so I gave him a penguin, he was a bit hungry, when I got to the open sea I fashioned a raft out of solid ice, this also enabled me to brew up as I paddled back to Blighty by simply hacking off a piece of ice and using a solar powered kettle, I was intercepted by an American nuclear submarine, the captain offered me a lift but I was enjoying my brief interlude of relaxation, as the submarine was about to depart they developed a fault with the nuclear reactor so I had to repair that for them before they could depart, When I berthed in London in was met by a host of dignitaries led by Her Maj, they included Kofee Anan, Nelson Mandela, Elvis Presley but my favorite Keira Knightley, I'm afraid I can't tell you what happened next, I'm not the sort to kiss and tell or brag!!!!

There are some on here might raise their eyebrows about the SAS training, I hasten to add it was only a refresher course as previously I had served in the LRDG and before that Lance Corporal Jones had shown me how to stick it up them in the Kyber!!

Silly? Silly? I remember, vividly, seeing Penguins in Chester, also some big monkeys, little monkeys, lions, tigers, snakes, munchkins etc.

Chester's a dangerous place as it is, thankfully all those animals live in the same area.

One of my friends was trained by SAS and still gets paid by them

Scandinavian-airline-SAS--010.jpg

I was a fully fledged member of the SAS, our Saturday And Sunday club pi$$ ups were legendary.

Furthermore to my exploits in the various armed forces, I would relax down at the cook house and assist the cook, who had enough on his plate, no pun intended, I would peel the spud's for him, this stood me in good stead when I demobbed, I started working for a company called MacCains, I peeled the potatoes for their oven ready chips, that is how I earned my first million quid..

Wow, what a great result :cool:

My grandfather was a bit of an entrepreneur but not a very good one, well unlucky is probably more accurate.

You've probably heard the story of how the cats eye was invented, we'll Percy Shaw was driving at night and his headlamps caught the eyes of a cat and the rest is history.

My grandfather was coming the other way, saw the cats arse and invented the desktop pencil sharpener. If only he'd been on the return journey.

17383x300.jpg

Wow, what a great result :cool:

My grandfather was a bit of an entrepreneur but not a very good one, well unlucky is probably more accurate.

You've probably heard the story of how the cats eye was invented, we'll Percy Shaw was driving at night and his headlamps caught the eyes of a cat and the rest is history.

My grandfather was coming the other way, saw the cats a**e and invented the desktop pencil sharpener. If only he'd been on the return journey.

17383x300.jpg

:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back