Core drill

E

EddieM

Hello, considering buy a new core drill looking at the description / spec I think the bosch GSB162-2RE1 looks good to me. Anyone any comments or suggested alternatives

Sponsored Links
Just looked at it on google.
A hefty, expensive tool but if you core drill in your work then it seems a great, correct tool for the job.

They had a reputation for clutch problems and I thought they stopped making them but that`s just what I heard through the trade.

They had a reputation for clutch problems and I thought they stopped making them but that`s just what I heard through the trade.
They did have problems and production was stopped for best part if 2 years. This new model has a completely redesigned clutch which is supposed to cure its' predecessor's ills. Bosch aren't perfect but they don't often produce lemons and when they do they tend not to sell them for too long

Sponsored Links
Looks like it might fit the bill.. think i'll give it a go, looks like it might change the earth's rotation.... but paramount of course is the clutch I don't wanna snap my wrists!

If anyone is interested I did a fair bit of research on this. Yes it was discontinued for a while due to potential for operator injury it's now been re released with clutch modifications to mitigate such problems... All I can say is use with caution it may adversely affect the earth's rotation :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back