Cost for EPDM for gulley

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a issues with a gulley (250mm) between a wall and roof. I have attached a picture and am looking for some idea on cost of doing this with EPDM. The length(run) of the gulley is 8m. I am looking to tuck EPDM under the second or third row of slate (and then just run over the top of slates beneath) into the gutter area and up and behind the lead as I have indicated along the red line.

Not sure if it will be very costly to take off a couple of rows of tiles and putting the EPDM under the tile.

Looking for advice and rough cost I would incur.

Or if anyone knows anyone in Leicester that could do this. Doesn't require any scaffolding.
Thanks in advance for any constructive comments

roof 250mm.jpg

Sponsored Links
It's more labour than materials that one. A bit of a pain cause it's two rows of tiles off and no space to put them, 2 rows lath, dry out the valley before bonding etc. I can't see it costing more than 150 in materials.

It's more labour than materials that one. A bit of a pain cause it's two rows of tiles off and no space to put them, 2 rows lath, dry out the valley before bonding etc. I can't see it costing more than 150 in materials.

Agree with the material cost, any idea at to the labour cost

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back