Cost of re-roofing a semi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter is going to look at a 1960s "scope for renovation" semi on an estate of similar houses.

The adjoining semi has had a new roof (or at least new roof tiles all over), so I guess 'her' roof may possibly need some work too. The roofs sit over those concrete Finlock gutters at front and rear. I am told that these gutters can be problematical and may affect roof timbers over time with rot. On the other hand, it may all be perfectly sound.

She will get a full survey done if she decides to go ahead, but if a complete new roof is needed what would be the ball-park cost for a typical 3 bed semi in Warwickshire / West Midlands area?

All info gratefully accepted. Thanks

Sponsored Links
As per the moderators post above....it doesnt really work trying to give 'ballpark estimates' because there are many factors that cannot be accounted for without seeing the property.
Sorry :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back