danesmoor 15/19 central heating problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a danesmoor 15/19 boiler.
the hot water is working fine, also the central heating is fine on timer but not if i want it to work when the timer is off, any one with any ideas?

many thanks

colddave

Sponsored Links
I presume youre talkin about an early model danesmor with the "de lux" control panel on the front. With the rotary timer and little switch to the left.

If it dont work, wire in a new programmer.

there is only 1 dial and that is for the temp. everything else is push button

My Danesmoor 15/19 boiler is showing signs of old age {aren't we all......}. It is about 20 years old and there is water {not a lot} at the bottom inside the casing. I have checked all of the water connections and there are no apparent leaks, so I think it must be the heat exchange 'jacket' . Does anyone know if:-
a) These boilers can still be purchased?
b} Can the heat exchange unit be purchased alone.

It may not be the most efficient boiler but it would make life easy if I could buy a new boiler etc............. save all of the pipe alterations etc.

Your help would be appreciated.

Nick

Sponsored Links
Yuo would need to contact Worcester, and give them the Boiler serial number, Heat exchangers are availible for some newer SE boilers but not the older ones check with worcester cost about £500+Vat. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back