Danfoss TP9000 wireless?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently bought a new house. They installed a danfoss TP9000 system, with a remote temperature sensor and a second thermostat in the master bedroom. Unfortunately the programmer is placed upstairs. Since me and my girlfriend both work shifts, the programmer is not a lot of use to us. I have been looking for a wireless system so at least I can have the controller somewhere downstairs. I have been looking at a Honeywell Sundial RF2 system. Does anybody know if these systems are replaceable? Could it be installed without replacing all the piping, boiler, etc. Or are there beter solutions? I hope someone can help me. Regards

Sponsored Links
You will not have to replace the boiler and pipework.

I suspect the reason the TP9000 is upstairs is to make wiring easier. particularly to the Hot water cylinder.

The Honeywell RF Pack 2 uses wireless for the heating side but still uses a wired connection for the hot water side. So you would have to run a cable from the programmer to the cylinder.

If you don't want the bother of doing this the RF Pack 3 is the way to go as it has wireless cylinder thermostat.

You will lose the separate bedroom thermostat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back