David Haines has been murdered.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Camoron says he will hunt down the murderers and bring them to justice, I think we should nuke them and let them rot where they lie, pillars of salt springs to mind, we do not want them back here wasting tax payers money.

Sponsored Links
Oh I don't know.... I think that maybe we could integrate them back into British society.... Welcome them home with a hearty meal of Bacon, black pudding, sausage and eggs and then give them the chance to start afresh on Gruinard Island... Happy days!

Will Isis be like the Taliban?

Undefeatable!
Isis are now thought to be the worlds most powerful jihadist group.
Many pakastani/afghan taliban fighters are in Syria.

We spent 10 years in afghanistan and now the taliban are retaking the areas where British soldiers died defending.

Dreadful as it is I cannot understand why people put themselves in such vulnerable positions in the first place, knowing the very real risks involved.

RIP.

Thats if he ever existed, if he isn't an actor and the man dressed in black an out of work ninja.
Awaiting munchinggladsacks return.

Sponsored Links
As we all know, Moron speaks out of his a**e. He will not be hunting the murdering scum down, he will not be bringing them to justice. He will do what he always does...... NOTHING!

As we all know, Moron speaks out of his a**e. He will not be hunting the murdering scum down, he will not be bringing them to justice. He will do what he always does...... NOTHING!

Very true. He talks a lot...

...and that's all.

As time goes on, more and more people are becoming atheists, at least in the Western world.

It is my firm belief that muslims will also realise that God is man made...

...perhaps in a thousand years or so.

Not half as much as we should be ****eing ourselves, having hundreds (or truth be told, thousands) of psychotic islamonutters wandering the streets of The DK (Disunited Kingdom).

The thing that disgusts me, is the fact that for years do-gooders have been warned about these people. Did they listen???, NO.

Unfortunately, I think that a sizeable part of the population still don't really get it or understand the dangers ahead. Add that to the fact that the authorities are hushing things up (eg. Rotherham - but what else is being kept from us), and as Frazer would say - we're all doomed.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
As time goes on, more and more people are becoming atheists, at least in the Western world.

Islamic dominance is becoming more and more widespread, some of the stupid amongst our own people have converted. We're losing the battle big time.

People are only just starting to wake up. Too late.

• Thanks
If I were in that position, knowing I was going to die and become the next video for Muslim propaganda, I hope I'd have the courage to go with dignity. Instead of bowing to their demands and criticising the west id rather shout "allah's a faggot" and you can all "feck off"=useless video.

• Thanks
It is odd,Terry but I have been thinking the same thing... Obviously things might be different if I really was in that unfortunate position but I do wonder why they didn't.

It is odd,Terry but I have been thinking the same thing... Obviously things might be different if I really was in that unfortunate position but I do wonder why they didn't.
They might give you a slow painful death as a further punishment :cry:

I'd happily discuss these points with you but my comments will be deleted before long.
LastMagicBean suggest we turn our prisons into workhouses for the pensioners, Jockscott believes that charges must be made before European Arrest Warants can be issued, and Whitespirit comes out with such comments as:
I like the quote "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

Pity the lefties like Coathanger want to quash everyone's freedoms to suit their own sinister agendas. They, along with many in government and The EU, want to change our lives and countries. They can't handle dissent from those who just won't be silenced.
Yet they arrange for comments ridiculing or embarrassing them to be deleted.

So much for Free Speech on DIYnot. It's only allowed if it's racist, homophobic or Islamophobic.
And certainly not embarrassing to any of the above posters.

Sponsored Links
Back