David Haines has been murdered.

God, HE's back under yet another different name and from yet another different 'country'.

Yes, hopefully he'll be banned AGAIN soon! :mrgreen:

Remember, the answer is not to respond to trolls.

Sponsored Links
If I were in that position, knowing I was going to die and become the next video for Muslim propaganda, I hope I'd have the courage to go with dignity. Instead of bowing to their demands and criticising the west id rather shout "allah's a faggot" and you can all "f**k off"=useless video.

Just read from another former Hostage (French probably paid ransom) that they were put through mock executions several times so wouldn't have know they were about to be murdered... you probably loose the will to live being taken to the edge repeatedly

The whole outfit is run by a bunch of inbred psychopaths... the sooner they are wiped off the face of the planet the better it will be for mankind

13 years ago, I'm pretty sure there was rarely anything in the news about these extremists. Then 9/11 and now they feature daily. I liken them to japanese knotweed.. even if the current mob are wiped out, the roots will lie dormant and re-emerge even decades later

If I were in that position, knowing I was going to die and become the next video for Muslim propaganda, I hope I'd have the courage to go with dignity. Instead of bowing to their demands and criticising the west id rather shout "allah's a faggot" and you can all "f**k off"=useless video.

Just read from another former Hostage (French probably paid ransom) that they were put through mock executions several times so wouldn't have know they were about to be murdered... you probably loose the will to live being taken to the edge repeatedly

The whole outfit is run by a bunch of inbred psychopaths... the sooner they are wiped off the face of the planet the better it will be for mankind

13 years ago, I'm pretty sure there was rarely anything in the news about these extremists. Then 9/11 and now they feature daily. I liken them to japanese knotweed.. even if the current mob are wiped out, the roots will lie dormant and re-emerge even decades later

Yep. 25 years ago, I probably would have thought that muslim was a type of cloth for making cheese. Now, I know far more about them than I ever would want to. They seem to dominate the news and certain crime statistics and appear to be everywhere.

Are these the benefits of multiculturalism that many gullible sheep thought they would get? :rolleyes:

Everyone seems to conveniently forget the "extremist" bit and simply see Muslim or Islamic.

The vast majority of Muslims are normal law abiding citizens like us non-Muslim law abiding citizens.

Here's a thing ... Nutters come in all faiths and Nationalities!

MW

Sponsored Links
Everyone seems to conveniently forget the "extremist" bit and simply see Muslim or Islamic.

The vast majority of Muslims are normal law abiding citizens like us non-Muslim law abiding citizens.

MW
Indeed they do. But I bet if this was in arabic not hebrew, some people here would already be ranting on about 'extremists' ;)

womenposter1.jpg

MW
Indeed they do. But I bet if this was in arabic not hebrew, some people here would already be ranting on about 'extremists' ;)

womenposter1.jpg

Or this....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29272732

Nukes in the hands of those that believe in martyrdom?

Nah, not my idea of a stable partnership.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

MW

womenposter1.jpg

I have supported the Israelis in the 'discussion' about Hamas, but I agree that this notice shows an equally backward attitude that I was unaware of in the Jewish community.

I'm afraid that we must accept that different races and cultures in this world progress more slowly than others. Although I freely admit that my definition of 'progress' is a personal one that others may disagree with, I should mention that the subjugation of women (to take just one example) by these communities today equates to what we in the West were doing more than half a millenium ago.

MW

womenposter1.jpg

Syria is full of extremists at the moment and what is on your mind?
Point scoring over a sign seems to be more up your street.

100,000 refugees on the Syrian/Turkey border right now fleeing from extremist death squads.

Why are you and your ilk so silent?
OOh yeah of course (silly me). You don't give a schitt when its arab killing arab.

Ellal sticky-tapes one little sign up, takes a picture and that's the argument won.

Marvellous. :LOL:

I haven't seen evidence to show that ellal put the sign up, as LMB alleges.

However he is certainly not responsible for this:
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/09/allowing-discrimination-palestinians

It is very important for Jews outside Israel to insist on equality and non-discrimination, where they are a minority.

But the reverse is true in Israel, where they are the majority.

I haven't seen evidence to show that ellal put the sign up, as LMB alleges.

However he is certainly not responsible for this:
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/09/allowing-discrimination-palestinians

It is very important for Jews outside Israel to insist on equality and non-discrimination, where they are a minority.

But the reverse is true in Israel, where they are the majority.

That seems mild (if it can be believed) compared to what's happening in Syria. Which can be believed.
I think you've got your priorities wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back