David Haines has been murdered.

Sponsored Links
Anyone who wants to travel or live in the western world without accepting it should be dealt with, whether they are Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus etc. They should have been thrown off the plane for causing an obstruction.

Anyone who wants to travel or live in the western world without accepting it should be dealt with, whether they are Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus etc. They should have been thrown off the plane for causing an obstruction.
With or without parachutes? :D

But in all seriousness you seem to have forgotten to include Christians in that list...

Intentional or accidental?

Sponsored Links
But in all seriousness you seem to have forgotten to include Christians in that list...

Here we go agian,,, and again,, and again,, and again,, and again,,, (I think the record's stuck) ;)
But never a question answered...

Guess who has a stuck record ;)

You scots can't get anything right can you :LOL:

With or without parachutes? :D

Accidental.

Strange. It says there is a page 4 in the index, yet when I click on that it goes to page 3.

Then there is a 'page 4' button at the bottom of page 3, but when I click on that it takes me to page 3 again.

I've noticed this problem before on DIYNot. Any ideas what happened to page 4? :confused:

Strange. It says there is a page 4 in the index, yet when I click on that it goes to page 3.

Then there is a 'page 4' button at the bottom of page 3, but when I click on that it takes me to page 3 again.

I've noticed this problem before on DIYNot. Any ideas what happened to page 4? :confused:

You're on it.

Where does Israel get it's money from?and while we are on the subject, is it true that 80% of the Tory party are members of the "Friends of Israel" group, and that if you want a decent job in government you have to be a member of this group.

Where does Israel get it's money from?and while we are on the subject, is it true that 80% of the Tory party are members of the "Friends of Israel" group, and that if you want a decent job in government you have to be a member of this group.

Not condoning Israel's behaviour, but I'm sure much of the Arab world secretly likes their existence - turns the spotlight off themselves.
Sunni abhor Shia, and vice versa.
I find the coalition against IS pretty odd as well - especially Saudi Arabia. Aren't SA very much like IS, only they've a. been doing it a lot longer (grandfather rights), b. have a lot of oil, c. buy lots of western weaponry, and d. are legitimised by being a governed kingdom, rather than a bunch of out-of-control thugs running riot?

IS members are indeed a group of thugs but they seem to be a well organised group of thugs.
Hundreds of taliban mujahideen fighters are in Syria sent there by senior commanders in the militant tehrik-e-taliban in Pakistan.
It could end up like Afghanistan. Un-winnable.

I'm just adding this post to see if I can sort out a problem of my not being able to access Page 4 of this thread.
Please ignore this post... should it actually appear!

IS members are indeed a group of thugs but they seem to be a well organised group of thugs.
Hundreds of taliban mujahideen fighters are in Syria sent there by senior commanders in the militant tehrik-e-taliban in Pakistan.
It could end up like Afghanistan. Un-winnable.

To beat them and beat them properly we need to be on an even playing field and the gloves off.

Unfortunately that would be seen as unacceptable and illegal. Shame.

Now I have managed to rejoin this thread, I'd like to belatedly agree, TP.

I do not disagree with our fighting in accordance with the Geneva Convention. However, if the other side doesn't do so, I believe we should also be allowed to reply in kind. If they start it, then it's OK for us to do the same.

As things are, we put ourselves at a distinct disadvantage, and the muslim terrorists laugh at our weakness.

I do not disagree with our fighting in accordance with the Geneva Convention. However, if the other side doesn't do so, I believe we should also be allowed to reply in kind. If they start it, then it's OK for us to do the same.
That is quite possibly the most stupid statement I have ever read...

You started it!...no you started it! :rolleyes:

Ever heard of the phrase 'take the moral high ground'?

Thought not... since what you are advocating is a race to the lowest level.

So much for 'terrorists not changing our way of life' eh ;)

Unfortunately our future well-being is threatened by too many ignorant people like you around!

Sponsored Links
Back