Dear Santa , boys toys!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This has to be the ultimate in toys for the boys , your very own mark1 tiger tank. Ok for the purists it may not sound or smell exactly right being a diesel rather than the original Maybach petrol but it looks bang on the money not like cobbled up tanks so common in Hollywood films. And even though I can't actually afford one the price seems quite reasonable at €380,000 considering what one gets.
http://ww2-militarystore.yolasite.com/panzer-vi-tiger-on-sale.php

Sponsored Links
For 380,000 euro I'd want the real thing and not something cobbeled together scrapheap challenge style.

That'd make the tractors down here get out of the f****** way! :)

Sponsored Links
I would love one of those. It would resolve road rage instantly.

I would love one of those. It would resolve road rage instantly.

Yes, I'd love to have an angry BMW tailgating me. I'd take great pleasure in slamming on the brakes...

...then driving a few feet in reverse just for good measure.

Love the machine, hope the gun has been De- Commissioned? don't know where you could get the ammo?

Don't fancy the running costs? Fuel alone would be outrageous probably gallons per mile?

Up-Side, Imagine a local Authority trying to get this beast onto a low loader to remove it for Illegal parking? Down-Side? if you park it, I think it would need to be parked over at least two parking bays? But no worries about getting out of a parking bay, just put it in gear and go for it? Forward or reverse all the same to it

At .4 miles to the gallon, I wonder what they did in the design stages to get it as even good as that. Shows how vital supply lines were, with logistics in war as important as weapons.

I'm told that you can pick up a genuine T80 for about £80k....The Russians are getting desperate...Though the mega rich have bought all the high end cars that they can get their sticky hands on.

At .4 miles to the gallon, I wonder what they did in the design stages to get it as even good as that. Shows how vital supply lines were, with logistics in war as important as weapons.

At that age it should be road tax exempt, what would the "Greens" think of that! :D :D

I'm told that you can pick up a genuine T80 for about £80k....The Russians are getting desperate...Though the mega rich have bought all the high end cars that they can get their sticky hands on.

Thank heavens we don't live in a country with a thriving luxury car market that has sold off military hardware such as harriers for a song .....

....oh

Thank heavens we don't live in a country with a thriving luxury car market that has sold off military hardware such as harriers for a song .....

But we do live in a country with a health service where we don't have to bribe the doctors to get treatment, bribe some town official to be allowed to open a shop, bribe a ticket office official to be able to get onto the Sapsan (High speed train that runs between St Pete and Moscow for those who are interested) or bribe a Police officer to keep your driving licence after a minor traffic offence...

Oh and we can make some wonderful luxury cars too....In fact, we can make lots of really good stuff.....

And we know when our troops fall, we know in what country they have fallen..

It's a good job that Putin has gas.... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back