Deleted posts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where's the post gone about the sunderland woman in tesco's car park ?

Sponsored Links
I should imagine it has followed the many other posts that disappear from this forum for no apparent reason.

I'd like to say quite clearly that I completely understand why the mods (or at least some of them) delete some posts. There are forum rules we must follow and if they are broken then posts are, quite rightly, deleted.

What I would like to see is, when a post (or a complete thread) is deleted, an explanation of the reason for deletion be given in its place.

Sponsored Links
With a bit of luck this prat will have an accident, behaving like that, and end up in a wheelchair for real.

Trouble is, he'll then blame somebody else and claim all sorts of compo.

thanks for that.

anyone else think the punishment was harsher than most joyriders without a licence get?

thanks for that.

anyone else think the punishment was harsher than most joyriders without a licence get?
Yes,especially after the joyriders have been chased by numerous officers in cars and a helicopter costing taxpayers thousands then just to receive a caution!The courts are a joke.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
thanks for that.

Do you not think that he, or his female accomplice driving the car, could easily have injured innocents nearby?

I do agree, though, that 'sentences' handed down to joyriders are a positive encouragement for them to repeat offend.

But why was the OP deleted ? Mods ???

That's where we must beg to differ: I can't see why there has to be any name calling at all.

Disagree, that's fine, argue, no problem. But there's no need for name calling.

That's where we must beg to differ: I can't see why there has to be any name calling at all.

Disagree, that's fine, argue, no problem. But there's no need for name calling.

I think you misunderstand, SS; I am not supporting name-calling.
I was merely making the point that a post where someone was called a tw@t stayed on the boards for some good while (although it appears to have gone now), while my light quip about "having a drink" was binned within no time at all.

Sponsored Links
Back