Devireg Underfloor Heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Have just turned on my electric underfloor heating controlled by a Devireg 550 stat, it heated up for a day since then nothing. The thermostat is on and the display is working and showing no error codes. I have checked all the wiring and everything is connected OK and I haven't screwed or nailed anything to the floor since last year which may have damaged the mat.

All I can think is that the Devireg is faulty and needs replacing but thought I would post here to see if anyone has had similar before I spend nearly £100 on a replacement stat,

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Do you have a multimeter??

The first step is to check the resistance of the probe and the element to see if they are still working!

There is a fault finding guide in the user instructions that tells you the steps to go through.

user guide

Don't know make, it came from TopsTiles. This year switched on to test, thought it was not working, then realised it was, not sure what was going on, there is a tell tail light to show calling for heat which was on. I am guessing it has been driving out moisture? it is in a wet room so tiles often wet. It has never been much good, some day I will use a clamp-on meter and measure. But it has always been a bit of a white elephant so would not spend to fix it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back