Different opprating and working pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Morning Sir could you Explain me plese that what is different between oprating pressure and working pressure? and How to do operating pressure/ [/b]

Sponsored Links
Sounds like he's after gas pressure advice on appliances or meters. Qamar, you've got no chance here. If you are qualified (BIG IF) then register for the CC and all will be revealed. Oh and read the site rules about DIY gas.

• Thanks
Reactions: oph
I thought different 45GM, I thought he was possibly studying for ACS as this is a question in one of the old papers, but as you know the questions are to teach you how to find the answers not google them or come on here and ask them

Sponsored Links
Sounds like he's after gas pressure advice on appliances or meters. Qamar, you've got no chance here. If you are qualified (BIG IF) then register for the CC and all will be revealed. Oh and read the site rules about DIY gas.

Rest assured I felt sure it was gas he was after.

I dropped the worm on the hook, you might have left me to reel him in though 45 ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back