disappearing threads, again

Sponsored Links
I'm just trying to remember who was involved in the discussions on that thread, as it will no doubt be one of those who complained about it being 'offensive'.

I bet the next one to go will be the '40 UK Terror Plots Foiled', so I've copied 'the questions' to post again if they should disappear!

I suppose they had to make room for all the shyyyte adverts that are appearing in the posts

:evil:

Anyone else getting that?

Sponsored Links
I'm just trying to remember who was involved in the discussions on that thread, as it will no doubt be one of those who complained about it being 'offensive'.

I bet the next one to go will be the '40 UK Terror Plots Foiled', so I've copied 'the questions' to post again if they should disappear!

DC's latest incarnation..........

Nowt offensive in it - just a back-n-forth about a sodding Range Rover. Not an R O P mention in site (although, given time....... ;) )

Now now JBR, you know that you are not permitted in OUR democratic country to voice an opinion that might upset the backpackers, oops, sorry, the non infidels that are permitted to rally in London holding placards that call for the deaths on non believers. You know the ones, the same people that live in OUR country that spout their vitriolic diatribe against the West, but still enjoy all of the benefits.

It might have been nosebag, he is still fuming about 'Black Friday' :LOL:

I was following the 'Fruit fly trap' thread, which seemed to be perfectly innocuous. That, too, has disappeared (without explanation of course). You can never be sure, on here, how ephemeral your posts will turn out to be.

The Thought Police seem to be alive and well. Scary. Perhaps we shall begin to disappear too, one by one.

Sponsored Links
Back