Discontinued window handle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, anyone got any ideas for this? I'm renovating a house and a few of the window handles are either seized or broken. I thought I'd go round and replace the whole house but they seem to be a discontinued type of handle.
Anyone know what this type of handle is called and anyone the might stock them? Thanks
Zac IMG_20151101_152525101_HDR.jpg IMG_20151101_152547710.jpg

Sponsored Links
Beleive they are old Everest Window Handles, don't think they are on the open market , and can't think of any alternatives as its an unusual locking system

That does look the same crank , good spot! Only thing that would worry mr a little is it mentions its for Tilt and turn , but it may well bee exactly the right handle. Not cheap though!

Sponsored Links
thanks everyone. I called Everest and they still have the property details on the system. The handles are what they call MK1 1986 handles which they no longer supply. they put me in touch with The Window Doctor who they say deal with a lot of Everest discontinued products. Hopefully i'll have some luck with them.
thanks
zac

Hi Zac I wondered if you got any where with your handles as I am looking for exactly the same ones

HI Zac
i really need your help. Did you manage to find a handle that was the same or one that worked?
Thank you loads

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back