Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Won't be voting

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Wow 99 views and 5 votes! Don't all vote at once! You know its anonymous, just a bit of fun! :rolleyes: :LOL:

Does anyone expect an upset? Like in '92?

Or will the polls be right and a hung parliament inevitable?

Sponsored Links
Just been to the village hall to vote and had to queue :D A good sign people want change, at least around here Barclay :evil:

Just been queueing here. Ukip * 2 for mp, mayor and councillors.

There is disproportionately strong support for Ukip on the other forums I frequent too. I guess we collectively tend to be independant minded free thinkers less easily led than the masses.

I've just been to vote and in the polling booth I selected, someone had left their unfilled voting paper. I was tempted to put an x on it and post two votes for my chosen candidate, but decided to ruin the one already left there (so no one else can have twa votes) ;) ;)

Somehow I don't think the actual result will match ours! :D

I voted this morning about 7.10am, the place was as quiet as a mouse. :p

Could this be an English only poll?

What about the Scots Nats, put me down for a vote there

Ken

There is disproportionately strong support for Ukip on the other forums I frequent too. I guess we collectively tend to be independant minded free thinkers less easily led than the masses.
Maybe the kind of person that frequents forums like this are a different kind of person that lives and votes in the real world.
Additionally, it's as I've been contesting all along, that typical UKIP type voters are overly represented on this forum with it's explicit racist comments, 42% compared to a national 13%. Absolute proof that this forum is not representative of the average person.

Moreover, has anyone noticed the reaction of the financial markets to the election result?

Anyway, sorry, no time for prolonged discussion 'cos I'm still too busy despite it being another bank holiday here. :LOL:

Just another quick observation: the number of SNP MPs compared to the Cons & Lab MPs approximately reflects the proportion of population of Scotland compared to the population of England. I accept that Wales and NI is not included, but neither are the MPs classed as Others.

SNP landslide victory in Scotland, less than eight months after a decisive vote to remain in the Union.

Is that a case of "No! to austerity!", but "We want you to fund the spending!"? :mrgreen:

Let the Scots go.
Maybe not remind them of overconfidence - 15 Apr 1961 Wembley 9-3.

We need to begin building walls (again)...

-0-

Sponsored Links
Back