dog has chewed pine door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any way this door is repairable?, I am really struggling to find a new one 78 x 30 and its an end of tenancy repair. Thanks
door.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thanks but clear and bevelled glass. Also curved at the top but not essential if I buy a pair. I didn't know if anyone could cut that section off and replace it or rout it out and fill with another section?

Sponsored Links
Lovely dog - mine ate the settee! Have you looked at Milliput? I use it to mend practically everything - except the settee. Means you'd have to paint the door but the landlord would never know it had been chewed.

Good luck.
Lin

Use wood filler and paint the door. Hope the owner does not object to having the door painted...

Thanks but clear and bevelled glass. Also curved at the top but not essential if I buy a pair.
If each door is curved to meet in the middle then probably only available as a pair and anyway you will probably have trouble matching old wood with new.

Why do dogs chew doors?
boredom usually or separation issues when left at home
or teething puppies...to be fair the landlords little dog had already chewed it when we moved in but our little lab made it worse. The door is not curved, I meant the top 3 glass panels are curved rather than straight. It is the dakota style door, just need to find a cheapish one now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back