Door handles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Doing some decorating in the house and looking for door knobs/handles to fit throughout. Disappointed with the price and range in B & Q so was looking on the internet. found http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Qual...essories_LE&hash=item2a146d8815#ht_500wt_1156 on ebay that I like the look of but thought i'd ask on here if anyones got any experience with getting things like this from ebay. does it look ok? worried about committing to the 6 pairs that i need...

thanks in advance

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Some things are good whilst some are not, no way of knowing really, they have I believe a returns policy so you can always send them back.

Dec

All my ebay purchases have been fine up to now but you need to remember that, in most cases, you are usually responsible for the cost of returning non faulty products. This can cost you a lot more than the seller pays for their delivery.

Sponsored Links
Have to admit that I rarely purchase off ebay, and never found the need to return anything, yet when you buy online and feel the need to return an item the postage would be a factor, I suppose when buying online it's a cost of which we have to bare.

Dec

yeah i understand what you guys are saying. I think I'll still go for it given that a) they look much nicer and cheaper (even with p&p) than what i was seeing in b&q, and b) what can really be broken about door handles! I'll let you know how i get on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back