Door of Integrated Fridge/Freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there .. We had our kitchen fitted about a year ago .. its a Howdens Integrated kitchen and fridge/freezer is Bosch 70/30 KIN86AD30G. Now the bottom of the furniture door has got separated from the fridge appliance door. The kitchen fitter is obviously very busy and has no time to come down to have a look. We had to book him for the original kitchen fitting 6 months in advance.
Is it just a case of putting the screws in the bottom plastic fitting back in the furniture door or is there a better way of doing it so its more secured ? I've seen that only 1 small screw was used to fix the door.
Bottom Screw.jpg

I've also noticed that for the middle fixture, the fitter had surprisingly put the plastic fitting such that the round gap with plastic cover (for I guess the hinge)is in front and nowhere to screw !! (image attached)

Middle Screw.jpg

Its the same case on the other side. Any advice to get out of this mess would be greatly appreciated !! Thank You !

Sponsored Links
yep just re-fit them this time with two screws, you can move that centre fitting up or down a bit, but you will have to predrill into the fridge door.
Move the others too if they have now ripped out.
That's just lazy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back