Double glazing quote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any ideas how much it would cost to supply and install a 160x60cm double glazed unit into an existing metal frame?

Its for a university assignment so rough figures would be great.

Sponsored Links
If your post count isnt high enough over here they wont answer your question

That is not a fair comment to make and is not true. Most regulars are abiding by the rules in particular, 9

im not bitter and twisted honest im not.

easiest and most accurate way is to ring a couple of local glaziers. dont tell them its for an assignment though!

His posts been there a week why couldnt you reply earlier, why wait till i had replied, why? :rolleyes:
Just goes to prove my point, if your not a regular poster then no body wants to help.

Sponsored Links
chris303 said:
His posts been there a week why couldnt you reply earlier, why wait till i had replied, why? :rolleyes:
Why didn't you then :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

not that i have to justify myself to someone so rude and as arrogant as you have shown yourself to be to a number of people on this forum, but i tend to look at the posts near the top of the board and i don't look everyday. Upon seeing this one however i put forward a suggestion to help griggsy out. I have to say that thats more than you have done and with your use of sarcasm i would suspect he wonders what the hell is going on. Personally i don't give a monkeys about who asks a question and how many times they've visited the forum. Try looking at some of the advice i've given and to whom. What i cant be bothered with is impatient arseholes who throw teddy out of the pram and are rude and sarcastic. Youve threatened to go a few times before so why not be a man of your word and do the decent thing.

chris303 said:
If your post count isnt high enough over here they wont answer your question

That is the biggest load of rubbish i have ever heard. we have rules on this forum, its not our fault if people do not read them. in particular item 9

Ok, fair enough. I'll make sure i'm clued up of the rules from now on :oops:

griggsy dont apologise, people here are in the main happy to help, its just some are impatient and rude, so they get a bit back in their direction

There is a company based in East Anglia called Quotes To Compare that give you 3 quotes within 24 hours of uploading your details. They have a massive range of localised fitters that will be competing with each other, so they know that they have to give you the best price possible.. Type Quotes To Compare in Google and you'll find it..[/b]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back